I know I have not posted anything in a long time....but we have really been on the run. In the past two months we have packed everything in our apartment, rennovated our new house, moved into the new house, Matt passed the bar, I went to the NSM, and now I am almost through our busy season of work.
My job is so fun and laid back for 8 months out of the year. I have to keep reminding myself that during the spring and fall. Typical day during Sept/Oct-
5 am- wake up check email
6 am- leave the house and go to Krispy Kreme to buy 8 dozen donuts
8:30 am- arrive at University A, deliver donuts, smile a lot.
9-12 pm- harrass professors and try to convince them to use my books. have some good calls get the door slammed in your face some.
12 pm- take a super socially retarded professor out to lunch. practically talk to myself the entire time OR listen to them talk about thier research.
1 pm- back on campus, more meetings
4 pm- in the car on the way home
7:30 pm- pull in the driveway, make dinner, walk mag, relax
9 pm- start follow up emails/answering emails
11 pm- dead asleep
AHHH. I cannot wait until mid-November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
'bout time
Post a Comment